[Gnash-dev] release sometime soon ?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] release sometime soon ?
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 10:12:33 -0700

  I've been working on getting Gnash ready to be released, mostly fixing
packaging issues from adding the Framebuffer and dump GUIs as separate
deb & rpm packages. Since master is stable (nobody else appears to be
working on anything), my plan is to make the release branch the same as
master except for changing the version number in a few places. There
seems to be little need for a code freeze. Anyway, before making a
release branch, I figured I'd see if there was anything to wait for.
Yes, I've looked through the bug reports.

  I updated rpms and debs with a snapshot from master (as of yesterday)
in our repository at http://www.getgnash.org/packages/. It would be
helpful if a few people could install these for some real world testing
before finalizing a release branch.