Re: [Gnash-dev] About blendmode(SWF8) support

From: Christian Reich
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] About blendmode(SWF8) support
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 17:49:15 +0100

hi,

i am new here.
a few days ago i talked to "strk" in the irc-channel and i want to help!
i am new to the whole opensource-coding-thing. meaning, i use linux (gentoo) for about 7years
but i never commited something...
i am a student of computer sciences in dresden, germany and till now i thought i am not good
enough to help..
but now i'll try it and today i read about the "blend modes".
after a peek into wikipedia i think that the "blend modes" will be not so hard to solve, at
least in the mathematical way.
i don't know the code-complexity for now but i allready cloned the git-repo and built it.

if you think i can do the task (maybe with a bit support) i am interested in solving that problem.

kind regards
christian reich