[Gnash-dev] Bug filing failed, here's the report: WSAV video crashes

From: John Gilmore
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Bug filing failed, here's the report: WSAV video crashes
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 19:55:58 -0700

I tried to file a bug at the Savannah bug tracker and got:

  Notice: Undefined index: check in
/usr/src/savane/frontend/php/include/trackers_run/index.php on line 192
  Error: You're not logged in and you didn't enter the magic anti-spam number,
please go back!

Of course, I *did* enter the magic 1984 number.  But I didn't enable
savannah.gnu.org to include javascript from fsf.org.  So I enabled
that and the next time it gave me an even more succinct error that
I don't understand at all:  "No group".

So here's the bug report, if anybody cares:

http://www.wsav.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=8937079#.UaY-bh1T5f4.gmail

This site causes gnash to crash, producing a message in the web
browser "The Adobe Flash plugin has crashed.".  Turning on debug
logging doesn't seem to point to any obvious issue -- it's full of
thousands of errors.  It's SWF 8 running under gnash 0.8.10.

        John