Re: [Gnash-dev] How are translations handled / moved from poodle?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] How are translations handled / moved from poodle?
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 23:56:17 +0200

[Chris Leonard]
> The translations are hosted in Pootle.  There is no automated
> process for committing them to the Gnash repo. They need to be
> manually downloaded and included in the build process.

If so, then an automated process must be created. Otherwise, I am sure
the translations will be forgotten at least some releases. :)

How can one get a list of translations with at least one translated
string present in Poodle?  I found nothing obvious while looking at
the site.
--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen