Re: [Gnash-dev] How are translations handled / moved from poodle?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] How are translations handled / moved from poodle?
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 12:48:46 +0200

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> How can one get a list of translations with at least one translated
> string present in Poodle?  I found nothing obvious while looking at
> the site.

Also, how is the POT file updated on the Poodle site?  It is seriously
outdated.

When fetching the po files for the translations listed in
po/Makefile.am, this happen for the ne translation:

  /usr/bin/msgfmt --statistics --directory=. -o ne.gmo ne.po
  ne.po:8269: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '\n'

The reduced file cause even more errors from msgfmt.  It seem to me
like the poodle data need seriuos cleaning before it can be used in
the next gnash release.  I've fetched using these URLs:

 http://translate.sugarlabs.org/export/upstream_POT/$langcode/gnash.po
 http://translate.sugarlabs.org/export/upstream_POT/$langcode/reduced-gnash.po

--
Happy hacking