[Gnash-dev] rendering a swf ignoring background [dump-gnash]

From: gaurav mishra
Subject: [Gnash-dev] rendering a swf ignoring background [dump-gnash]
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 16:25:10 +0530

Hi,
I am currently using dump-gnash to dump vector animations from swf to video file. But dump-gnash by default dumps file in rgb24 pixel format .  i want to know is it possible to render swf animations to a video format which supports alpha (BGRA32 ?) . also is it possible to ignore background of swf while rendering. I want the animation video to be overlayed on top of another video so swf' background is a problem for me.
Any suggestions ?