Re: [Gnash-dev] GNU SWF Configuration

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] GNU SWF Configuration
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 09:31:04 +0200

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 05:39:14PM -0400, Stephen H. Dawson wrote:

> I spent time looking on the web and found flash settings in Firefox
> reside in the permissions.sqlite  file.

Those have nothing to do with Gnash configuration

Is your problem than you don't see firefox using Gnash at all ?
Going to the about:plugins page should tell you what's being used
as a plugin for flash, if anything. If Gnash doesn't show up you
might have missed to run "make install-plugins" (assuming you're
building this yourself)