[Gnash] MP3 support

From: flamma
Subject: [Gnash] MP3 support
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:20:57 +0100

I was very happy to see a free app that could "play many current flash movies", but when I managed to compile it (it wasn't easy), I couldn't hear the sound in my flash movies (the render was very nice).

If I call the verbose option:

gnash -v NG15-2.swf
mp3 format sound requested; this demo does not handle mp3
mp3 format sound requested; this demo does not handle mp3
[...]

What does that mean? That mp3 is not currently supported? Or that I downloaded a bad version or something similar?

--
Inconexo