Re: [Gnash] first alpha release of Gnash!

From: Richard Brooklyn
Subject: Re: [Gnash] first alpha release of Gnash!
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 08:22:02 +0100

May I be the first to say well done :)

I managed to get gnash working without any issues, and even managed to
view some flash stuff in Firefox, which I've never been able to do in
CVS.

A quality release, especially given it's an Alpha. There is still some
way to go, but the projects progress so far has been amazing.

I predict I'll be using Gnash over the official player on my 32-bit
systems fairly soon =)

Cheers,
Richard.