Re: [Gnash] first alpha release of Gnash!

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] first alpha release of Gnash!
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:49:16 -0600

Jens Petersen wrote:

> Ok, thanks: the bug is not FC5 specific though, but due to the use of
> multilib (ie /usr/lib64/) on FC x86_64.

  Well, I've not seen this problem on other systems, but I just checked
in a fix for this. Since configure is already looking for the library
directory anyway, it now looks for the config header, and if it exists,
it gets added to _CFLAGS. I don't have an FC x86_64 system to test on,
but this should work for you too. Let me know if it doesn't.

        - rob -