Re: [Gnash] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: klash plugin

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: klash plugin
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 10:24:03 -0600

Stefan Schweizer wrote:

> Sorry, I was just a bit surprised that the bug was closed without everything
> being fixed and feared that you had forgotten them ..

  What happened is I had a project in progress (hacking on AMF and RTMP
support), and was checking in files by hand rather than letting "cvs
commit" find everything. So I fixed it here, but spaced checking it in
and didn't notice... Sorry about that.

> Appart from the two patches you are still working on the only patch I have
> now is the following for sound. I would love to see it enabled again :)

 Gnash is under heavy development these days, so CVS head is probably
going to be somewhat unstable occasionally, especially for the next
month or so while we make streaming of audio and video work.

> --- gnash/backend/gnash.cpp.orig        2006-08-13 00:50:40.000000000 +0200
> +++ gnash/backend/gnash.cpp     2006-08-13 00:50:57.000000000 +0200

  We're not using backend/gnash anymore, we use gui/gnash. Sound is
currently disabled again now that Gnash starts playing a movie while it
loads.

        - rob -