Re: [Gnash] gnash and vp6 flv (flash 8 video)

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] gnash and vp6 flv (flash 8 video)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 05:45:51 -0600

Bastiaan Jacques wrote:
On Sunday 24 September 2006 13:31, compn wrote:
btw, any chance for dumping or saving rtmp:// streams?

I believe Rob intends to implement rtmp support for Curl, so you'd just use Curl to dump streams. (Gnash would use libcurl for the same purpose.)

I have added RTMP support to libCurl, plus RTMPT and RTMPS. Right now it's waiting for me to get home (I'm still in conference traveling mode) to finish layering the client side AMF support so it'll handle creating the NetConnection & NewStream objects that the client needs to send to the server to start the data streaming. I do plan to optionally have this save the stream as a disk based file, since that'll be useful for debugging.

        - rob -