Re: [Gnash] [OT?] Gnash and NSPlugin comparison

From: annonygmouse
Subject: Re: [Gnash] [OT?] Gnash and NSPlugin comparison
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:25:55 +0100

Rob Savoye wrote:
annonygmouse wrote:

I have the same video card and it happens to me too. Any opengl based
application consumes all my cpu. Until ATI opens a bit more, the
opensource drivers won't have 3d acceleration.

  That's why Gnash also supports a non OpenGL backend. You can use the
AGG support on your desktop and as a plugin, avoiding OpenGL issues.

        - rob -

Yes, I know, but I tried AG backend and had some problems with clipping. I'll give it another try.

SebastiĆ

___________________________________________________________ The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html