Re: [Gnash] Re: Gnash Video Codecs? (Dave Crossland)

From: ann
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Re: Gnash Video Codecs? (Dave Crossland)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 14:17:57 +0100 (CET)

Due to the concerns raised here, and also because I think the comment is
cryptic unless it links to an article containing the allegations, I've
removed the phrase 'Avoid Flash spyware!' from the index page.

Hopefully this is okay with the other developers; don't read my opinion
as necessarily the final word on the subject, as I'm still new here.

- Ann