[Gnash] Gnash development gathering?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: [Gnash] Gnash development gathering?
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:26:16 +0100

Would the gnash development speed up if the main developers were able
to gather together over a long weekend to work together on gnash?  If
it would, I suspect it is a good idea to organize such development
gathering.  Is this a good mailing list to discuss such event?

I'm eager to see a free flash player available in Debian Edu, and thus
have some motivation to improve the situation.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen