[Gnash] Gnash soaks up X client connections?

From: Braden McDaniel
Subject: [Gnash] Gnash soaks up X client connections?
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:37:20 -0400

Is it at all possible that Gnash is doing something that would soak up X
client connections?

Recently Epiphany was fixed to load plug-ins from under lib64. For me,
that means Gnash runs a whole lot more often than it used to. I've been
experiencing this sort of problem, lately:

        $ gnome-terminal
        Xlib: Maximum number of clients reached

Now, I don't for sure that this problem is related to Gnash. But it
*does* go away if I "killall -9 gnash".

So is it possible that this is a manifestation of a Gnash bug? Or is
that crazy talk and this has to be a problem with xorg?

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <address@hidden>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <address@hidden>