Re: [Gnash] core dumping

From: Aragon Gouveia
Subject: Re: [Gnash] core dumping
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 13:40:33 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.

I have pulled the latest CVS snapshot.  I am struggling to get configure
working though.  It is complaining about wanting the development version of
SDL installed.  Do the CVS versions have the same dependancies as 0.7.2?

I've also tried altering the port to accept the CVS snapshot tarball, but
configure bombs out with a number of shell errors:

checking dependency style of c++... gcc3
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c -o root -g wheel
checking for library file name specifics... test: x: unexpected operator
test: x: unexpected operator
no
checking Checking which type of library archiver we have... configure:
Configuring Gnash for native compilation
export: ${prefix}/${host_alias}/include: bad variable name
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to address@hidden [maintainer] and attach the
"/usr/ports/graphics/gnash/work/gnash-cvs20070510/config.log" including the
output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good idea to
provide an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. an s
/var/db/pkg).

Thanks,
Aragon