Re: [Gnash] Question...

From: Miriam Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Question...
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:59:29 +0200

What exactly doesn't run? the standalone gnash executable? the firefox plugin? the konqueror one?

Greetings,
Miry

2007/5/31, GBoksar // Perro < address@hidden>:
Hi, I'm running Kubuntu edgy on my powerbook g4 with Gnash 0.7.2

Despite I run upgrade there are no more updated packages for my distro and the
truth is that I'm not able to access to flash videos, nor pages with too
mucho flash content because Gnash take over my CPU :(

Should I compile cvs version to improve this behaivior or will be useless?

Thanks

Gustavo