Re: [Gnash] I can't compile Gnash-0.8.0 using Cairo as render

From: Martin Guy
Subject: Re: [Gnash] I can't compile Gnash-0.8.0 using Cairo as render
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:39:25 +0100

[Oops, I forgot to CC the list]

2007/7/11, new bee <address@hidden>:
   I had installed Cairo to the directory
"/opt/workspace/host/common/build/opt/" succesfully,and

 ./configure --prefix=/home/newbee/flashplayer/
--disable-klash --disable-plugin --enable-gui=GTK --enable-renderer=Cairo
--enable-media=GST

But when I make it,it shows many undeclared errors since it cannot find
"cairo.h".

I'm surprised the "configure" step worked. Didn;t it say "please
install required packages" at the end of the configure run?

Atill, there's no way "configure" could guess at "/opt/workspace..."
except by searchign the entire filesystem :)
I expect there are --with-cairo-include and --with-cairo-libs options
to "configure". Try reading the output of "./configure --help | less"

 I cannot find gtk_cairo_create.h. Is it a header in gnash-0.8.0 ?

You can answer this yourself by cd-ing to the your gnash source
directory and saying:
"find . -name gtk_cairo_create.h -print"

If it speaks, yes. If is says nothing, no.

Good luck