[Gnash] suggestion for improving gnash adoption on GNU/Linux: firefox .s

From: Claudio Fontana
Subject: [Gnash] suggestion for improving gnash adoption on GNU/Linux: firefox .so plugin
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:17:09 +0200

Hello,

I would like to replace my proprietary flash plugin on my machine,
and I am trying to do it with gnash (at least I would like to see what
gnash can and cannot do at the moment).

Would it be possible to distribute a .so firefox plugin for GNU/Linux
to make it easier to just give gnash a shot?

Something you can copy into ~/.mozilla/plugins and just works
would be really great for gnash adoption I think.

Thank you,

Claudio