[Gnash] We need a welcome-to-gnash.swf created

From: Russ Nelson
Subject: [Gnash] We need a welcome-to-gnash.swf created
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 16:41:07 -0400

Hey there!  I'm hoping to convince a flash developer to create a
welcome-to-gnash.swf file for us.  Doesn't have to be fancy, it can
just be a static display of the gnash logo from http://getgnash.org
along with the getgnash.org URL (preferably clickable if they're
viewing it from inside a web browser).

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Software that needs
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | documentation is software