Re: [Gnash] load external images in gnash standalone player

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] load external images in gnash standalone player
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 09:45:07 +0200

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 11:22:01PM +0200, Benjamin Wolsey wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 26.05.2009, 19:13 +0200 schrieb wast_eye#inode.at:
> > Hi list,
> > i am trying to load an image into a standalone swf on a gentoo box.
> > Unfortunately the image in the movieclip looks like an Y-stretched
> > pixel-line.
> >

> > The gnash output tells me that loading an image-file is nor implemented yet:
> >

> It tells you that background loading of an image-file isn't implemented
> yet. Loading images has been possible for years.

Speaking of which, if anyone would like to contribute to implement
that background loading, that's possible through linux fund:

  http://linuxfund.org/projects/gnash/

See Gnash/OSM

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!