Re: [Gnash] Gnash for en embedded system GUI?

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash for en embedded system GUI?
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:37:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009, dave boland wrote:

I was asked if Flash (Adobe) could be used to improve the GUI.

Which limitation in CSS/Javascript were you hitting? Quite honestly,
your life will be significantly easier if you stick with AJAX. Unless of
course you're using Internet Explorer. :)

some basic questions.  First, Gnash seems to be just the player, not the
set of tools used to create the interface/art - correct?

Correct.

Is there an
open source tool to do the design work?

So far as I know there are no graphical tools available at this time.

The rest of your questions I don't think I have the answers to.

Bastiaan