Re: [Gnash] Gnash for en embedded system GUI?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash for en embedded system GUI?
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 01:43:20 +0100

> I was asked if Flash (Adobe) could be used to improve the GUI.  After a
> few disgusting attempts to work with Adobe, I gave up in frustration.
> Seems if you want any information, one has to purchase the product
> first.  Whatever!

It sounds like you are looking to display an interface inside a
standard browser?

Presumably one that already supports flash embedding?

In which case you probably want to look at swfmill and mtasc or haxe
or the flex stuff, not gnash.

No special server needed.

However there is no free and easy editor, but you can just do it in
code with imported assets via swfmill.

--
Kriss

http://XIXs.com -><- http://www.WetGenes.com