[Gnash] Re: [Gnash-dev] Fwd: [backstage] BBC Trust won't probe iPlayer o

From: Cory Fields
Subject: [Gnash] Re: [Gnash-dev] Fwd: [backstage] BBC Trust won't probe iPlayer open source gripes
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 14:46:21 -0500

While I'm quite sure that this doesn't belong on a -dev list, I
thought I should comment anyway.

Due to the publicity from this, and the fact that XBMC seems to be the
main focus of attention, I've opened a line of communication with the
BBC.

I seriously doubt anything will change, but there has been talk of a
(very unlikely) chat between those affected and those in charge.

Sidenote to Rob if you're reading: nice meeting you at SCALE. I'm
screwing with the new hardware accel right now.

Cory