gnats-prs

gnats/496: Gnats via mail with Attachments

From: tbe
Subject: gnats/496: Gnats via mail with Attachments
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 06:56:57 -0500 (CDT)

>Number:         496
>Notify-List:
>Category:       gnats
>Synopsis:       Gnats via mail with Attachments
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
We would like to send problemreports via mail in cluding an attachment which
should appear in the field "description".
Have you a solution for us? Our tests where not successfull. We got a very
large description, but it includes no word of the attachment.
We use gnats 4.0 on a linux computer.
>How-To-Repeat:
>Fix:
Unknown