gnats-prs

pending/708: RE: RED ALERT ON FUNDS HELD FOR OVER 2YEARS (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/708: RE: RED ALERT ON FUNDS HELD FOR OVER 2YEARS (pending)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 21:15:01 -0600 (CST)

>Number:         708
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       RE: RED ALERT ON FUNDS HELD FOR OVER 2YEARS
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 Good day,

 In line with the UN directive of diversion of dormant accounts to charity, I
thereby bring to you an opportunity to share with me in a certain
redistribution of certain accounts in my coffers for the financial year about
to end 2006.

 I am a registered financial service authority agent with an investment firm in
the UK. The directive of the UK government in conjunction with the UN approval
has created a scenario where government officials are setting up illegal
charity firms and making close concealed associates the front men in form of
C.E.O's to this charity firms.

 Thus I need a partner to work on some dormant accounts files in my possession
have facts.

 Regards,

 Paul Allan Denley.
 address@hidden