gnats-prs

pending/761: Download a New Update For Windows! (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/761: Download a New Update For Windows! (pending)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 14:25:01 -0500 (CDT)

>Number:         761
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Download a New Update For Windows!
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-

                       Install a New Microsoft Update !
    Try Microsoft Update today. New! Regularly update your computer with
    the latest software from Microsoft to boost the security and
    reliability of your Windows PC.
    Now you can get updates for Windows, Office and other Microsoft
    applications all in one place
    Microsoft Update is easy to set up and use. Download and install
    updates automatically:
    Microsoft Update is a new service that brings you all the features and
    benefits of Windows Update plus downloads for other Microsoft
    applications including Office
    Improve your computers health and security.Sign Up for our free,
    monthly e-mail security newsletter that's packed with valuable
    information to help you protect your home computer.

       Updates are ready for your computer. Click here to install these
                                   updates:

               [1]http://www.microsoft.com/download/update.exe

      ©2007 Microsoft Corporation and microsoft.com are service marks of
                          [2]Microsoft Corporation.
                   Copyright © 1997-2007 1001 Media Group.