I have the great pleasure to let you know that a new release of Gneural Network is now available. Gneural Network is the GNU package which implements a programmable neural network. You can find it here:
- The code has been divided into proper C header and implementation files.
- The code and the scripting language have been generalized to handle a general number of neurons in both the input and output layers.
- A neural network can now be saved in a file specified by the user (to be loaded afterwards).
- The user can now decide if the initial weights of a network have to be randomized before the training.
- Several parts of the code have been further optimized to run faster.
- Several important bugs have been fixed.
Finally, we also created a git repository on Savannah which can be accessed like this:
I would like to thank everyone that has helped with improving this code with suggestions, comments and coding!
Happy Neural Hacking!
Jean Michel Sellier, Ph.D., M.Sc.