gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] Branding Parkes

From: IntrosMedia
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] Branding Parkes
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 18:10:04 -0500

2012/12/15 Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden>
IntrosMedia wrote:
> Not really, I just refer to it as Parkes version, although I used to put a
> version number for downloads. Go ahead and package it as version 1.0. I'll
> try to update the source later to use a version numbering convention.

Galaxia is now available in the package repository. The binaries are
gnome-theme-galaxia and gnome-icon-theme-galaxia.

I made the XML file for the backgrounds refer to the colored backgrounds
instead of the transparent ones, because GNOME doesn't show entries with
duplicate filenames in the appearance settings.

Great! Thanks Sam.

--
Felipe Lopez
IntrosMedia