[Gnewsense-dev] UFW documentation for gNS website

From: Russell Currey
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] UFW documentation for gNS website
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 20:18:13 +1000

It was recommended on IRC that I post this on the gnewsense-dev mailing
list.

I've written documentation for beginner users on how to set up a simple
firewall on their gNewSense system, using UFW.

The original document was written in OO.o and saved as a HTML file.  You
can find it at the gNS pastebin, here:
http://gnewsense.pastebin.com/f3bbc6abd

There should probably be some formatting changes, like something to
distinguish terminal commands from text apart from the spacing.

Feel free to edit it ruthlessly, it's the first piece of documentation
I've ever written for a project like this.  I got the idea from an
article in Ubuntu User magazine.

Thanks.  If you want the .odt file, please email me.