Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNS wiki: Error in licensing info for content

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNS wiki: Error in licensing info for content
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 20:00:20 +0200

Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo schreef:
I made the changes in the theme. Could you please take a look at it and
verify that everything is alright?[1]

Changes to this version of the theme include:

* Corrected license information in maguila.tmp
* Corrected horizontal scrolling in maguila.css[2]
* Added style to preformated text in maguila.css[3]

1. http://introsmedia.tuxfamily.org/gnewsense/
2. Try resizing the window in [1]. Horizontal scrolling should work.
3.http://introsmedia.tuxfamily.org/gnewsense/pmwiki.php/PmWiki/WikiStyles

Just to make sure: I see that only [1] and [3] have the extra "with no invariant sections". The other pages on the test website still have just "GFDL". This is just an oddity of the test website, I presume?