[Gnewsense-dev] LPPL for current AMS-LaTeX release ?

From: ben
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] LPPL for current AMS-LaTeX release ?
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 23:02:23 +0100

Dear David,

we thank the AMS for the decision to release AMS-LaTeX under LPPL in the
future.

Is there any possibility to release the CURRENT AMS-LaTeX version under
the same license, the LPPL?

In this way the packages that are distributed at the moment could simply
be updated with the new license. Otherwise the package risks to be
removed, since its license still does not conform with the gNewSense
guidelines.

Greetings,
Benedikt