Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Announcing Who Hacks What web page

From: crap0101
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Announcing Who Hacks What web page
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 06:20:53 +0100

Il giorno dom, 21/03/2010 alle 10.09 +1030, Karl Goetz ha scritto:
> On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 20:58:26 +0100
> Graziano <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Announcing Who Hacks What about gNewSense in a single, clean page.
> >
> > The result is here:
> >
> > http://wiki.gnewsense.org/WhoHacksWhat/WhoHacksWhat
> >

> > It would be good if people who is working on something gNewSense
> > related could add his name.
>
> Perhaps we could find a volunteer to merge the pages that already have
> info like this with the new page. Its good to have a 'single, clean
> page', but only if its the single reference point ;)
> kk

I'm not sure to see the advantage of such page. It take a chance to
become a blur and asynchronous list of nicks [0] and tasks.
The help page [1] is quite well organized, and the suitable place to
have those infos; so I think is better to enhance those pages by adding
such infos in the proper 'task page' (e.g. the "Developer" page, the
"Documentation Team" page, the "Artwork Team" page, etc.).
At least - take advantage by a standard format - we can think to set up
an autogenerated summary page like the one proposed which pick
informations from the former pages and display those infos (so as to
avoid resynch various places).

[0] why the IRC name? isn't better to use the wiki's or savannah's one?
Or those + IRC.
[1] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/HowToHelp

--
me -> http://crap0101.gnu-darwin.org/