Re: [Gnewsense-dev] debian-installer

From: Worthem, Dennis
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] debian-installer
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 17:32:46 -0400

OK, I will try and finish desktop-base, at least the gnome part of it.

On 2014-09-09 17:16, Sam Geeraerts wrote:

Op Sun, 07 Sep 2014 19:01:18 -0400
schreef dww <address@hidden>:
In the roadmap you have debian-installer as a package needed for an alpha release of ucclia. I can start working on that if no one else is.
I've got most of the needed changes sitting on my hard drive. I want to
finish the last few tweaks and a test run by the end of the week.