[Gnewsense-dev] eddii: introduction and help

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] eddii: introduction and help
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 18:44:47 +0100

Hi gnewsense-dev,

thanks for all your hard work.

My name is eddi and i'm a student in belgium studying applied computer
science, where i'm in my 2nd year. I work hard and that give's me good
grades, though grades are not skills, i'm looking to learn more.

I have been a gnewsense user for a couple of years and wish to
contribute to this project now that i'm getting up to speed with my
computer knowledge.

My main interests are:
        - getting the next version of gnewsense out
        - kernels (of which i don't know enough)
        - showing people the value of 'free as in freedom'

my skills
        - some c++, java, bash, html, css, js
        - beeing a student means that i can pick the brain of many people
        - emacs user (does that count? :)

anyhow,
i know it's not much, but at least something. I'm a positive and
motivated guy, and i like to learn.
i look forward to donating some of my energy to this community

Thanks for listening

eddi