Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense 5

From: dww
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNewSense 5
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 23:17:23 -0400

Hello Sam,

Even with the freedom changes is there not a way to make the source
changes and then help automate the process of generating all the files
needed for the repository?  Perhaps there is just too much variation
between packages.

Do you know of a link to a decent primer on how to use pbuilder?

Also as a reminder I suggest sending a notification to DistroWatch about
4. They have the status of gNewSense as dormant.

Dennis