[Gnewsense-dev] Fwd: gnewsense 4.0 Display issue

From: Nandakumar Edamana
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Fwd: gnewsense 4.0 Display issue
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 06:11:53 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nandakumar Edamana <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 06:10:49 +0530
Subject: Re: gnewsense 4.0
To: "Jagadees.S" <address@hidden>

>> does it has something to do with display driver?
It has. Here is what Wikipedia says:

"nouveau (/nuːˈvoʊ/) is a free and open-source graphics device driver
for Nvidia video cards and the Tegra family of SoCs written by
independent software engineers, with minor help from Nvidia employees.
The project's goal is to create an open source driver by reverse
engineering Nvidia's proprietary Linux drivers."

I will forward this mail to the gnewsense list so that they can study
the issue and suggest some alternatives if any. Have you joined the
list yet?