Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Getting the original homepage back

From: Nandakumar Edamana
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Getting the original homepage back
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 04:34:50 +0530

Hello Sam,

Thanks for your reply. The new [old] homepage works, but it is slower. However, not in an infinite loop.

Nandakumar

On Monday 13 November 2017 02:51 AM, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
Op Sun, 12 Nov 2017 19:04:46 +0530
schreef Nandakumar Edamana <address@hidden>:

We had replaced the original homepage of gnewsense.org with the
lightweight version I prepared. This was because the site was being
too sluggish with the main CMS. Are we ready for a switch yet?
Let's do some testing. I changed it back to the original. Please join
me in checking the website every now and then over the next few days.
We'll evaluate our findings at the end of the week.

I had also disabled creating new accounts for a while. That's now also
reverted.

Regards,
Sam Geeraerts