[Gnewsense-dev] Please help update the wiki

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Please help update the wiki
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 16:40:26 -0400

Thanks to everyone who reached out to me. I have made accounts for
everyone who asked for one.

If you need an account, please let me know -- send me an email
directly with the subject "I want a gnu.io account" so I can have a
hope at finding it.

The new project wiki is at https://git.gnu.io/gnewsense/wiki/

The old wiki is now static and being served as pure HTML files from disk.

It might be useful to bring over other pages from the old wiki, but
I'm not sure which.