gnewsense-users-es

Re: [Es-gnewsense-users] ¿¡¡Tenemos 3D YA!!?

From: Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
Subject: Re: [Es-gnewsense-users] ¿¡¡Tenemos 3D YA!!?
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:31:53 -0500

¡Excelente!

«Still, there are a few legal loose ends that need to be tied up before GNU/Linux distributions can utilize this code in freedom. Brett Smith explained "There are a few other copyright holders that I'm working with to resolve their licensing issues and I'm confident that fully free distributions like gNewSense will soon be able to utilize all of this code." The FSF will be releasing further information early next week.»

Ojalá todo salga bien.