[gNewSense-users] what kind of doc does gNewSense really need?

From: andrei raevsky
Subject: [gNewSense-users] what kind of doc does gNewSense really need?
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 12:07:04 -0400

Hi friends,

I sat down to start writing an intro to gNewSense for first-time users, but then I realized that I was not at all sure I knew what kind of documentation gNewSense really needs.  After all, Ubuntu is very well documented, and so are Gnome and KDE.  So do we want an Ubuntu/Gnome/KDE documentation with just the names changed where needed?

Do we need a non-technical but ethical/legal introduction to gNewSense as a 100% free distro?

What kind of doc do the list participants think we need most?

Kind regards,

Andrei