Re: [gNewSense-users] Status of licences for MAIN packages.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Status of licences for MAIN packages.
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 21:23:32 +0100

This idea sounds fine to me, Ringo.

Any thoughts (anyone) on the best way to implement Ringo's great idea?  Anybody have other ideas?

Cheers,

Chris.

On 31/05/07, Ringo Kamens <address@hidden> wrote:
Is there any reason why the reporting can't be decentralized and
managed on the wiki? For instance, a package list would be put on the
wiki, with each package having its own page and then people can write
on that page what they did. Once a package is verified (including
dependencies) then its status could be updated to fully free on the
main package page.
Comrade Ringo Kamens