Re: [gNewSense-users] Screenshots on the wiki? + new "Installing gNewSen

From: Michael Fötsch
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Screenshots on the wiki? + new "Installing gNewSense" article
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 12:07:56 +0200

Brian Brazil wrote:
Uploads are currently disabled. I think it's one or two parameters in
the config file, but I haven't enabled it as there's no monitoring in
place on disk space - which is obviously more of a concern when we've
allowing image uploads.

I did a quick check on the PmWiki page: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UploadsAdmin

It seems there's a setting called $UploadDirQuota, which limits the overall size of uploads, and $UploadMaxSize, which could be used to limit the size of single files.

If these work as expected, a max file size of 200 KB and a quota of only 50 MB could hold *at least* 256 images. Of course, if space runs out, the question is which attachment to delete in order to make room for new ones. :-)

Kind Regards,
M.F.