[gNewSense-users] Suspected non-free software and strategy to tackle it.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Suspected non-free software and strategy to tackle it.
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 14:07:53 +0100

Hi, all.

As the Package Freedom Verification work continues to grow (phew!), we are more and more likely to find suspected non-free packages

So that we can ensure that something is done about these packages, do people think it would be a good idea to file bug reports for each suspected package?  This way, an owner can be assigned, and progress can be checked.  We could then decide on and document a strategy for dealing with the aforementioned packages.

What does anyone thing?

Cheers,

Chris.