[gNewSense-users] Our profiles.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Our profiles.
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 00:12:05 +0100

Hi, all.

Many of us have created profiles on the wiki, for example, I'm chris_debian

Most communication with people is done via this mailing list, but some times it is necessary to contact people directly. It would be really helpful for questions about bugs and similar, if you could populate your profile (an email address would be great).  When I navigate around the pages, I see quite a lot of profile names with question marks (?) next to them.  This means that they haven't been populated.  These aren't the only ones, though.  Some profile names look fine, but when you click on them, they have just got one line saying the profile name, again.  Helpful!

I realise that we champion freedom, and that nobody is obliged to offer any information about themselves; but, to be honest, it does help sometimes.

Anyway, that's my opinion, if anybody wants to put a little info in their profile, then I for one would find that useful.

That's enough from me :-) !

Cheers,

Chris.