[gNewSense-users] gNS Summary bug status.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gNS Summary bug status.
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:49:16 +0100

Hi, all.

A day late, my apologies.

This is a link to the latest gNS bug summary.  We have got one more bug this week, than we had last week.  Sorry guys, I opened a new one!

Should Bug 00031 still be open? It was raised by " greenone" who hasn't left any contact details on his profile (note to all, please check you have done this on your profile). Would anybody like to volunteer to follow this up, so we can hopefully close it?

Just a note, over half of the problems reported here have not had any details updated for a long time. Could you please have a look and make sure that you've all done your bit.

Things are moving forward with gNS, which is great.  As you know, Mark Shuttleworth is also making moves to make a "completely free" sub-release of Ubuntu.  It will be interesting to see how we collaborate with him on this one.

Many thanks for all your efforts.

Cheers,

Chris.