[gNewSense-users] Weekly bug stats update

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Weekly bug stats update
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 19:55:28 +0100

Hi, everybody.

It's bug counting day, again!

Well we've got the same as last week, that's 38 open bugs.

This is good and bad news.  It means we haven't found any new problems, but it also means that we haven't checked all of the software licences, and that some issues that have been identified, have not been reported as bugs.

We've got 6 bugs that need info.  Can I ask everyone to have a look at the bugs page, and see if they can add anything to these.

Thanks for all of your efforts.

Cheers,

Chris.