[gNewSense-users] PFV- Good work guys.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] PFV- Good work guys.
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:45:07 +0100

Morning, all.

Just a brief note to say _well-done_ to Davo and Lee.  They are both making progress with PFV work.

As we know, the PFV work is what sets us aside (and ahead) of all the other distros.  We are getting closer to the goal of getting MAIN checked, so it's really appreciated when everyone pulls together.  Still need to get some sections started, so any volunteers would be greatly appreciated.  Sadly it looks like Main/B may be up for grabs tomorrow, as the owner (Daniel) of it seems to have (sadly) disappeared.

Keep up the great work

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Chris.