Re: [gNewSense-users] Can't raise a bug and package "portmap"

From: Stewart Starbuck
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Can't raise a bug and package "portmap"
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 11:13:39 +0000 (GMT)

This does indeed sound like non-free software.
It is saying that you can redistrobute the code as part of a program, or if you
ask permission, otherwise you are NOT allowed to share it. This violates
freedom 02 (To redistribute, so you can help others)

As for yor error, try clearing out your cookies and trying again. Might solve
the problem.